Saturday, December 10, 2011
Cover Page
This is my portfolio that I have worked on the past several months. I have learned many new techniques and a have developed many writing skills and understand how to write different styles of writing. The weaknesses I had were simple grammar errors and sometimes forgetting to use transitioning words. But now that this class has come to an end I think I have grown and learned form my mistakes I think I deserve a good grade for all the hard work and time I have put in to improving my writing. What I would do better is more detailed pre-writing because it is so helpful when it comes time to actually writing my paper. But I really happy with all the mini lessons where I got the chance to learn how write a persuasive paragraph, a narrative etc. and it makes sense because I have all the requirements for it. I will surely carry that wonderful information with me and I know I'm going to do awesome in my English class :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment